copyright

copyright:

   As much as I love all of you dearly, and I appreciate you reading my blog, and hopefully getting inspired and what not, I must enforce the copyrights. I have to put it out there that I do have a copyright on all the pictures that show up on here, as well as having a copyright for this blog in general. Pictures that are not mine (ex. pictures that I am in), I give due credit, but otherwise they are copyrighted of this blog. However, if you wish to use any of my pictures, you can email me, and I can gladly send them your way.
    This is not to glorify myself in any way. Those of you who have ever written English papers in school know that taking anything without giving credit is plagiarism and is illegal. It is with great regret that I must sound this harsh, but I would much rather be harsh up front than have to confront you later.
    Thank you all for your sweet understanding, and I wish that you would not think less of me if you have found my tone to be rude or condescending. I appreciate every single one of my readers, and I could not keep this going if it were not for you all.

Comments

Popular Posts