Almost All Things Sentimental

What follows Graduation you ask??


This bear of a dog!!

What?

Yes. We'll get to that later.

But first,

A party at my beautiful home!


Hey. Don't judge. It was a beautiful sunset, and my shoes were just right there. 

(These are my bargain shoes-they were $70 and I got them for $17. That's right ladies. There are some shoes out there that are meant to be worn on your feet. These ones happen to be those shoes for me)

On a random note,

This is my dog...

She sometimes acts like a lady. 






But then again...



She also thinks she's a pretty butterfly...














I must admit. She does make a cute butterfly.

And I decided that for my party, since art was such a huge thing in my high school days, that I would make a show room. Just for kicks and giggles. Well and if you're more hardcore, punches and chuckles. But if you're a pirate, stabs and cackles.










And I obviously had to put random pictures everywhere as well.


And in case you're interested, here are pictures of all of my works:


























Tada! 

Now, so you don't get confused, this next plate is not mine. Ma got it for me as a graduation present because she knows how stinking much I love pottery and cupcakes. =]


 Isn't it cute?!


THIS ROLO WAS WRAPPED UPSIDE DOWN!!!!

And those of you who know me, know that if a Rolo was being used, your favorite things are coming next...






Glorious little things aren't they?


And of course I had to take a pictures of my gradjeation things. =]






Yeah...she's weird.



That is her prancing down the hallway. Oh man was it hilarious.

These next few pictures are literally awful quality pictures, but they're just too humiliating to pass up.

That's what you get for making weird faces Dajah.






Whatever you hear him say, he does not always win the photo contests because this is literally such a great picture.

CAKE!!! 

For every cake lover out there...Costco cake is actually the best cake in the entire world.






Dad being awesome and cooking amazing food on the grill.


Dan decided to hide some Rolos...

And ain't nothin better than a little family time. =]






















Yes folks. This happened. Note to self (and note to yourselves), at some point people will notice that you're taking pictures of them.


And now for the story you were all very anxiously waiting for (or totally forgot about).


So this little bear dog literally came wandering into our yard. Literally.


And then started eating our grass.


And then very much enjoyed being pet.


When I say very much. I mean very much.

And of course, what happens when all the Taylor men are car geeks?


This gets whipped out. Be jealous folks.




Go ahead boys, drool it up.












And then eat some of this chicken.


This pretty much sums up my dog. Nice work Google!


And this sums up the day. The three of them took a well deserved nap.




This just looked cool.


If you didn't have doubts already...my dog is extremely odd.


And also the favorite child.

After a great graduation, and a great graduation party, my summer was off to a fantastic start.

And if you missed the post about graduation, click on the word graduation. You know. The one right there that's underlined. That I just typed.

Comments

Popular Posts