Of the Ear

Here are some earrings (and one necklace) that are pre-made and can be ordered. (If they become sold out, I will specify)

To order earrings, email me at annajaynetaylor@gmail.com to place your order and to set up a way of delivery.

To pay for earrings, you can use the donate button that is found on that page, or you can email me at that same email address for information on how to send cash or a check.

As of now, here are the pre-made earrings that I already have made:











 
(beads are purple)

 
(beads are purple)



 
(these are purple)





 
(and here's a necklace! =] )
 
Prices are negotiable, and can be set up upon email request!
 
(these make great Christmas presents *wink wink*)
 
 
With all my jeweled love,
     the girl who made earrings


Comments

Popular Posts