College Blogger

Yeah. This girl blogs twice...in college...as of her third day.

HOLLA!

But I haven't started classes yet...so...that's why.

Speaking of classes, if you're wondering what I'm doing in college (which I'm going to pretend you are because I'm going to pretend "you loyal blog readers" out there, are in fact loyal and care about my odd shenanigans) in terms of classes anyways...

Well let's just say I think I might be dropping the class that I just added if I in fact get into the dance ensemble. *FINGERS CROSSED* But hey. If God sent me here to dance my little heart out, then I am confident that He will put me in classes and other things that will get me dancing.

I have 17 credits as of now (since I just added a Bible class-woot!) and if I get into the dance ensemble, I believe I will only have one more credit? But one more credit man...that could be a ton of more work and what not.

But enough about boring stuff...

You want to know why I really got on tonight to blog.

(Besides the adventure to the pier I just took at 11:30 at night...shhhhhh. don't tell mom! it's okay. i'm in college. and I don't have a curfew yet. tehe. plus I was back in my room by like 12. so it's fine)

I have a streak in my life that I am never the one to get free stuff or the raffle ticket winner or any of that.

Well tonight...

Before this happened...


^^Jimmy Needham concert!!! (for those of you who are blind. or just can't see impossibly tiny, terrible mega pixel dumbphone pictures)

SIDE NOTE: that man is amazing. He knows how to preach the Gospel in it's pure, raw form, and be able to tell an amazing testimony in the same raw form. (If you followed that sentence...cuz quite honestly I didn't) Point is...this man is amazing. (also, go check out The Mocha Club)

So besides that amazingness happening...


This happened.

Yours truly indeed, got a free Bass Egg

What's that you ask? (hint-follow the link I just put there-you catchin what I'm throwin down?-yeah me neither. I thought I would reference that for the second time today...it was much better the first time...)

So yeah. That's pretty exciting.

ALSO.

Do you see those curly q's that mah hurs is doing right under my ears? Yeah...thank you Florida+sailfish hats+sweating...

But it's all good. Come monday, my Mr. Mr. Fish Hat Hat will be just a remind of the awesome week I am having.

So there you have it loyal folks (if you're not loyal you've got a good deal tonight)

Okay one last note...

1991 PAGEVIEWS?!?!!?

Come one...we can get to 2000. I know we can.

I'll come up with a special treat since it's the next big number!!!

Well until next time...where who knows what will happen next!

With all my fishy love (get it? BASS egg? and also SAILFISH? ha. oh man. I'm so punny sometimes...)
    the lucky winner of a pretty sweet egg

Comments

Popular Posts