Oh the Inspiration (Peanut Butter Dip)

Now this one you have my sister-in-law Steph to thank. She just recently did a peanut butter week, and I promise I actually did this during that week. So here's what's on the menu today:
 Peanut Butter Dip!!
 Here's what you need:
Peanut Butter: 1/2 cup
Yogurt: 1/2 cup
Powdered Sugar: 1/4 cup
The thing is: I improvised since the yogurt wasn't a half a cup.
 Yogurt in the bowl!
 Peanut Butter!
 Powdered Sugar =]
 Mixy mixy!
 And dip the fruit in and enjoy.
 Real simple right?!
Note to Self and Everyone else: don't use Chobani
Although I love Chobani with all my heart, it does not taste so great in this. The idea of this is fantastic, and if I had used a different yogurt, this would have been great.
Although...my mom didn't like it all too much. She actually spit it out.
It was the Chobani people, I'm telling you.

Comments

Popular Posts