Look Out Bloggers!

I have decided something. Since my sister in law is doing a "Peanut Butter Week", some other blogger did a "Red Velvet Week" (which I may have to do at some point) and I'm sure there are many "Something Something Weeks" out there, I decided that I am going to do a week where I relate everyday things to dance. Par exemplar, I will most likely do some type of ballerina dessert. I have no idea what that will entail, but it will most likely happen. I still have some major brainstorming to do, but I figured that since my 'motto' is "where dance collides with everything" I need to start showing how it does. This will be held on one of the weeks to come, so get pumped! The few of you that actually read my blog anyways. I am super excited to see what ideas I can come up with, and be waiting for it, and be prepared, you never know what ideas will form in this crazy kid's mind.

Comments

Popular Posts