Life as a Blogger

I have recently decided that blogging is very difficult. And by recently I mean as of today. And by difficult I mean that trying to configure how your blog is to be laid out is the most challenging thing I have done. I've been up since 8:00 a.m. this morning for no good reason at all, other than I couldn't fall back asleep. No school usually means lots of sleep, but in this case, it means freaking out and trying to get my blog together before people see it (if in fact people actually read my blog) and having to do all this before 12 so that I can go out to lunch with my brother. You see, these "pages" (the tabs up there) would be really neat, and really helpful. If I could only figure out how to use them...so if anyone does really read this, and knows how to work those pages out. Please please please comment!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts