Life with the Best Sister Imaginable

For starters, just as the title of this post says, I literally have the best sister in the whole entire everything. Legit. I couldn't ask for a better sister. Don't believe me? Well here's something to prove it:
"So you look completely stupid, how does that prove that your sister is awesome?" one might ask. See here's the thing. How would I be able to take this ridiculous picture? Yup. That's right. She gave me her mac. Well. For now anyways. 
However, I didn't write this post to put up ridiculous pictures of myself, I actually came across something the other day, and realized that I needed to share it. Since my page has 200 some views (Thanks! Well that is, if they're from people other than myself) I figured putting what I stumbled across on here would get more people to see it. See my sister has a blog (that she hasn't done anything with in a whole year) and she has this one story on it. I came across it the other day since one of her bookmarks on this maccie here is her blog. I clicked on it just to see if it was the blog I knew she had (who knows, she could have more than one) and sure enough it was. But. I re-read one of the stories she has on there, and after reading it realized that every single time i've read it, i've gotten something out of it. Every single time, without fail. I read it quite a few times too. 
So I decided I needed to share. So here it is:


Annnd...here's a few more pictures for your enjoyment. =]


 yes...even the dog gets reeled into these pictures.



 heh...apparently whatever mom was making smelled pretty good?

And so is the awesomeness of my sister. Go check out that story!! I promise you you'll walk away with something. Okay, maybe you won't walk, but you get the point.

Comments

Popular Posts