Newsletter from My Room

So folks....I'm not computer savy.

I thought I was at least a little bit. (which I guess I am)

But not savy enough to be able to figure things out without my Dad or brother, and since I need to make this blog post right now, I'll just consult them for the next one.

So this newsletter thing...I had to get creative since I didn't know how to put a link or an attachment onto the blog.

So what did I do?

 

Took pictures of it of course!
**hint: if you click on the pictures, you can zoom in on them!**

 
So here you have it folks...Volume 1/Issue 1

 
All the way from West Palm Beach =]






 
For this one and the next one, I highly advice clicking on the pictures.

 
Because they're pretty small.



 
Yes. You read that right. This Wednesday. As in. In two days.

 
Oh look at that! You're on my blog right now! You're a step ahead of everyone!
**high five!**
*just don't hit your screen too hard-I almost knocked mine over-well not really*
 
 
Now I know you're thinking. Is she joking? Air Fare has to be paid by Wednesday and she thinks she'll be able to pay that?
 
No. I don't.
 
But I know that God can.
 
And we got really good deals on tickets as well.
 
We found out yesterday in our...
 


Meeting.

Yes we went to a tree.

 
Yes Morgan and I climbed it.

Although I couldn't get a picture to do it justice of how high up we were.

Anywho, we found out that on the way home, we have a layover overnight in Peru!

That's right.

Not only do we get to go to Bolivia, we get to stay a night in Peru!!!

Jesus loves us. So much.

The point of all this being, I know that God will provide. I have no idea how, but I know that He will. And so I am asking you to pray about it. Pray to see if God wants you to give, or just to pray, or to help fundraise, or anything really. God loves anything that you do to further His Kingdom, even if it is praying for all the missions teams that go out. He LOVES that!

He just loves us so much, that anything we do to glorify Him is us showing our love for Him, and He adores that so much.

So please pray, and do as you are lead.

With all of my excited, flipping out, God loving love,
     the girl who is GOING TO BOLIVIA!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts