Hashtags, Pictures, and Cookie Dough


 In case you missed part one...
We went on a field trip.

hashtagcollegelife

"she did not just use a hashtag"

...you don't understand. I don't actually use hashtags in the serious sense.
I find them ridiculous, so I overuse them in the most obnoxious ways.

For instance, my sister and I have hashtag battles, where we talk in hashtags. They get really long sometimes.

I also enjoy saying "hashtag" instead of using the symbol.

hashtagsowheneveriusehashtagsdonthateonmejustlaughitoff

hashtaggoodluckwiththatone

and thus ends my hashtag explanation.

Now we begin our next part of the tale with some friend pictures.

 
aren't they just precious?

 
yes. yes they are.

 
I spy with my little eye...

 
an Abigail in the background who wanted out of the picture.

 
cuties.

 
we like laughing.

 
we're also extremely weird.

 
they're perfect.

 
and adorable.

 
add me into the mix...


and you go to prom?
 
 
with a super awkward prom date.

 
and then this happens.

 
Gracelyn enjoyed taking pictures too.
(and I enjoyed pretending I was pondering away)

 
gah.

 
we uh...

 
we like to walk on sidewalks and pretend we have horns so we can honk back when we get honked at...
like I said earlier...
hashtagcollegelife

 
we're seriously so normal.

 
...sometimes.

 
we couldn't handle the fact that the picture right up there actually happened...
and apparently we both lunge forward when we laugh.
twins.

 
gah. she's so pretty.

 
and so is she.

 
and of course so is she.


 
I can pretend I'm pretty when I want...
 
 
I just don't like doing that all the time.
it's boring.

 
we decided to go all artsy and take some eye pictures.

 
Eye know what you're thinking.

 
and eye must be right.

 
Eye bet you're thinking my puns are hysterical.

 
I have no words for these next pictures.
Just enjoy the beauteousness of this girl.




 
she knows what's up.

 
and now we peruse the beach.
finally.






 
we had to.





 
look ma! I took normal pictures!




 
perfection in a picture.











 
adorable.





 
I thought she was about to do a cartwheel...
(she didn't)




 
she's a cutie.








 
Rosie the Riveter?

 
On our way back, it started raining.
But you know what that kind of rain means...
(or maybe you don't. that's fine.)
Well it means this...



 
 
Thank you polarizer.
 
Well folks...there you have it. My attractive friends whom God gifted me with.
 
These ladies have already helped me through so much, and they are willing to watch Harry Potter and eat an entire tub of cookie dough with me when my heart aches.
 
They are truly gifts from God, and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
 
Thank you Jesus for dance which brings people together.
 
With all my cookie dough filled love,
    the fat and happy college dance major
 

Comments

Popular Posts