The Big News

No worries.

I'm not pregnant.

It's not that kind of big news.

But it's just as important!

Actually...at this point in my life (since I don't even have a boyfriend) it's way more bigger.

English fanatics, don't go crazy. Calm down-it's a blog.

And anyways, I was joking.

I have no big news.

NO I'M JUST JOKING!

ha. joking.

No but really i'm actually joking.

I do have big news.

Have you had enough suspense yet?

(I'm pretty sure the only person that answered that question was my sister-in-law.)

^^and that would be super awkward if she actually didn't. but I pictured her in my head saying "yes! just tell us already!"

Plus, it's another chance to plug her blog =]

So enough of the suspense.


COULD IT REALLY BE...?????


YES!! FRANKENSTEIN HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

Frankenstein being my amazing laptop that my awesomely genius brother made for me.

MADE?!

That's right folks. Made.

From 3 different laptops.

Although i'm sure if he wanted, he could make one from scratch.

But hence the name Frankenstein.

And in case you were wondering what pictures I've taken on it.

It's your lucky day. I was just about to show you.


Anna being a goob.


Addi being a goob.


DJ and Anna being goobs.


DJ being gorgeous.


A quote from Addi.


Anna pretending to be like her beautiful friends.


Addi being stunning.


Addi and Anna in our normal state.


Addi and Anna doing what we do best.


Anna eating ice cream. (and being a goob as usual)


Anna going to church.

And if you had a doubt about my mug obsession...


(which you really should in the first place)
"that's not alot!"
...mind you i'm only a freshman in college.
just wait until I have my own house....
(also, that up there...that's what we call a mug shot)


I got a new one. hehe.

And so. Anna is highly enjoying her new Frankenstein. 

And and in case you were wondering...



He is named Daryl. (my bikey bike that is.)

I found it fitting because it's my brother's old bike, and Daniel, Darial, Daryl.

They're all the same.

Well until next time, where I show you more pictures that make you jealous of my college life,

With all my muggy love,
    the girl who loves college way too much.


Comments

Popular Posts