Freshman Status

In case you were wondering what's been going on in the life of this Freshman...


Addi's band-aids wound up on the ground. (get it? wound-wound, like a mortal wound)


Dancer probs...
walking around campus in tights and a leo.


Boring meetings call for desperate measures.


A.K.A. Pengy riding the Bobcat


Addi needed to let some steam out. But she cut up a bear instead. No worries. It was all done out of good intentions. Even if you can't understand that.


On another note, we went to a Walgreens on the way to the beach and spread some love to the world...Jesus style =]


Annnnnd....PBA is awesome like this, and they threw a blacklight party.

So I got some clothes that would glow in the blacklights =]


We were matchy matchy! This is Addi. She is my best friend. =]


Addi's in the background. Heh. Computer selfies...


And on another note, not that you can really see, but Addi got me into wearing beanies. Yup...this is happening. To quote the lovely Kristen Schuman again, "college man, it does things to you".

Well I know this wasn't very exciting. But as my wonderful sister-in-law said from the beginning, I won't be doing much blogging. It was just the fact that I had no homework that week. And now, as I do have homework, and I actually have friends that I go on adventures with, blogging...is just as hard as it was in high school. And since i'm ridiculously tired all the time (cuz that's what college is doing to me) my posts may not be all too exciting.

But nonetheless, I figured I would keep you updated on my life as a college kid =]

(plus my momma would bug me about wanting to see pictures of what all i'm doing in school)

Also, on another exciting note, I made it into the Dance Ensemble, and we're already in full blown rehearsals. I cannot tell you how perfect this college is for me. But clearly, I will try to tell you through my pictures, and my effort to blog about it, and my constant rantings of how perfect it is.

And on a prayerful note, there is a missions trip happening over Christmas break to Bolivia. I don't know all too much about it yet, but if you could spare a moment and pray that God would give me guidance on whether or not He is calling me there, I would very much appreciate it. God calls all of us to go and preach the gospel, and spread His message of hope and love, but there is a time for everything, and whether or not this is the time for me to go, is up to Him. However, I need guidance, and prayer is the biggest guide there is out there. So if you could pray that God would show me His plan for my life for this Christmas, I would appreciate it very very much.

With all my tired love,
     the dancer who will never get enough sleep.

p.s. i promise i'll try to make a fun post a.s.a.p.

Comments

Popular Posts