The Adventure Continues: Part Two

And so the second day begins. We went on a Saturday after we had dance. It was snowing, so my Mom was our taxi driver for the day. We went to Peace Valley Park again, but this time we went to the opposite side where there was a cute little bridge. And here are the outcomes of that.

 I loved the snow on her shoe. I felt terrible that I made her keep it there, but no worries I let her brush it off right after I got this shot.

 Yes people, pointe shoes are not always pink and pretty. Especially when they've been through grass, mud, water, and snow.

 I love the whiteness of the snow and the pose in this one. This pose was all her doing. She tried to get me to do this for her photoshoot, but I'm not as flexible as her (which makes her the better model).
 I absolutely love this one. This was the utility shack that at first I thought it was someone's house. To be fair, I only saw it for a split second.
 Love the angle on this one.
 This was the first attempt at getting the snow in the background since it started snowing again.
 Second attempt still didn't work, so we decided to try something...
...throwing snow. Clearly it didn't work too well. This was Emily trying to throw snow I believe. My Mom then volunteered to throw it, so she grabbed a huge pile of snow and...
...BAM. Hello snow. After I got this shot, I decided I had all I needed. And so ended the second day. That might be the end of that adventure, but it definitely is not the end of THE Adventure. There will absolutely be many more photoshoots to come. So thank you Emily for putting up with me, bearing with me, and making amazing pictures, and thank you Mom for being our taxi driver and snow thrower. =]

Comments

Popular Posts