Evergreens and Roommates

So let's play catch up shall we?

Florida sucks. I'm in Washington.

"whoa whoa whoa, what?"

I know I know, we have alot of catching up to do because last time I posted, I believe it was December and I was about to go to Bolivia. Ha. Well I went. And I raised all my money. And it was life changing.

**to make Olivia happy, since she's watching me write this (don't worry i'll explain her later) she would like me to let everyone know that she will one day be the dictator of Bolivia and make the "B" silent so that Olivia can be the dictator of Olivia the country**

"wait but weren't you in Florida for school?"

Why yes. I was. But it was the worst.

Okay not the worst. But. Eh.

That's all I have to say about that.

"Well wait. So why are you in Washington?"

Oh right. Maybe I should tell you that.

So I'm a college drop out. Holler!

But it's fine because I have like five jobs.

So the real reason I'm here in the beautiful Washington is because I am now a trainee for Paradosi Ballet Company.

What's that you ask? here, take a look.

So I guess I don't really know how to go about catching up, or where to start really.

So I moved here about two weeks ago. Or is it three......

I think it's three.

Anywho. I live in an apartment with all the other trainees. Olivia (who is gonna rule Bolivia), Catherine, Kelsie, and my wonderful roomie Heather. We are in the middle of our second week of the trainee program and we have already learned three whole dances, and half of two other dances. Needless to say, we are on a roll.

But that's boring to you isn't it?

I guess the questions that people who read this will want answered will be the "well, do you like it?" "is it better than college?" etc. etc.

Yes. I love it. It is so much better than college. And get this. Okay so maybe i'm hyping this up a bunch, but I think it's pretty important.

I found a church in the first week. woooooooot!!!!!!

(as opposed to last year where it was maybe the last month of school and I finally found a church)

But I know for a fact that this is absolutely where God wants me to be at this point in my life.

So I feel like you're pretty updated now. I mean. I'm exhausted and can't really form sentences. So I think that's all you're gonna get tonight. But hopefully now that I'm living real person life, I'll have time to blog (ha. get it. that's a joke. cause when do i ever have time?)

No but for cereals, I will eventually actually blog. This is just my "catch up on your blog so that you can be inspired to blog again"

And with that, I am inspired to cook. Kind of.

With all my lack of money,
    the girl who's gonna be broke in about five days
(but it's fine)

Comments

Popular Posts