Patty Cake Patty Cake, Bake me a Cake

So let's be honest. Everyone loves exciting news right? Right. So in case you haven't gotten your fill lately, it's all good because oh do I have exciting news for you!!

I bet you're practically dying of anticipation right about now.

Well good. I'm going to keep it that way.

Just kidding!! Alright so maybe that was not enough chuckle worthy, but oh well. Pretend you laughed.

So what's my exciting news? I got new baking books!!!


 TADA!! okay so I got two cupcake books and a book about how to decorate cakes. But still! They're one of the best investments i've ever made in my entire life. (totally not an over-exaggerator.)


 So the first book is 80 cupcake recipes. There are seriously some crazy good recipes in here. In fact, I made this carrot cake recipe and you'll see it in a later blog post =]


 This one's nice because it has a picture of every single cupcake listed in the book.


This next one has 100 cupcake recipes. Man. There are some really dangerous ones in here, let me tell you. In fact, there's so many good ones i've labelled just a few. ;]


The only unfortunate thing about this one is that there aren't pictures of all of them. But! They did take a picture of the most important one...


RED VELVET!! =]


This one was actually my first purchase. It's a book about how to decorate cakes. I can't explain to you what it teaches you, so here's a picture of one of the things I now know how to do. (because by looking at it I learn; obviously.)


I know!! Crazy right? Well now I could open a business..........okay maybe not. But I shall try and work up to it. Maybe I'll do some bake sales to earn some money to save up for a good camera of my own!


So there you have it folks! My new investments. I'm quite proud of them. And with that, be looking for major cupcake recipes and crazy stuff like that. So bakers, watch out! 

Actually you really have nothing to fear, i'm such an amateur...

I'll keep buying stuff from you so you don't have anything to worry about. 

Comments

Popular Posts