It's a Marvelous Night for a Moondance (Prom)

Every little girl has a dream: okay maybe not every little girl. More like every middle schooler and highschooler. Their dream? Prom. One of the few perks of high school. So, I documented it. Well...kind of...

 Deming and I before our hair appointment
 Man, look at them curls.
 And so starts the fifty billion bobby pins going into my head. Good thing i'm used to it!
 My mom likes taking random pictures of me...
 Tada! heh...my face in the mirror is really funny.
 Deming and my hair. Well...with my clips still in.
 And the back! "Why are we smiling?"
 Blurry picture, but you get the point.
 My "oh i'm so not looking forward to these pictures" face.
 "How do you even open this box?" ^this is my neighbor who I went with =]
Attempting not to stab him too hard....
 Still trying.
 I eventually gave it up to Mrs. Hartranft to do. (She's a pro)
 We we forced to do the classic prom pose.


 Us and Ben =]
I didn't know what to do with my hands so we decided to make fun of the "we're dating" pose.

 It almost broke underneath us. That thing was not people-friendly.
 Fail on my part...
 Yeah...her camera isn't very good. Don't hate though. It's been known to hate you back. Trust me, I know.

 "Oh we don't have to smile. sweet."
 Some more pictures of the back of my hair...

 We're super awesome.
 "i'm so excited mom!"
 My nose wasn't cooperating so my mom decided I needed a few tissues. That or my purse had a cold. I prefer that one.
 Since I took zero pictures at prom, I decided to make up for it in artsy corsage pictures.

 This camera is really cool (it's my sister's). It edits while you're taking it!


 75.
 My sweaty mess of a head of hair after taking it out. Let me tell you something, my head felt awesome when I took it out.
 And here's my bracelet and homemade flower headpiece with my corsage on my purse.

 Mom's bracelet.

 More jewels! (my earrings.)
 Shoes =]

 I love this picture <3

 Yes I put my corsage in my shoe, and no it's not suddenly a black shoe. It's the editing. Pretty sweet right?



Tada! 
And yes, I had an absolute blast. 
And no, we're not dating.
And yes, I sweat at prom.
So did everyone else.
So there you have it. Prom in a nutshell. =]

Comments

Popular Posts