Friends and Inventions (Secret S'mores)

This blog post is for a great friend of mine. I could easily say she is my best friend. She listens to my complaints, she deals with my constant want for photoshoots, she's legit the same person as I am, and we both share two loves: dance and sweets.
Sweets? Like lollipops and sugary things? Well yes that too, but I mean real sweets. Obviously I have a sweet tooth (considering half of this blog is about random desserts I make) but Emily DeVito has the same sweet tooth that I have.
So first of all, we need a picture to describe our relationship and I think this one just about does it.
I'm being weird, and Emily is being equally as weird hiding behind me...and we're fairies which makes it all the more better. 
So why is this post for her you ask? 
Well here's the thing. Emily and I have made a few inventions that will be kept un-named until something legit happens with them *huge wink*.
I so happened to make one of them, and this will give nothing away, but will make her quite happy. I named them "Secret S'mores".
So here's what you need:
-Jumbo Marshiemallows
-Chocolate (I highly suggest Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Morsals)
-Graham Crackers
-And some milk because you always need milk with chocolate!
Wait are we making s'mores???
Why yes. Yes we are.
 So first, cut the mallow in half.
 Then scoop out the middle of both sides. (I tried to do this with a spoon. *It doesn't work*-use a knife)
 Chocolate!
 Melt it!
 Crush up some graham crackers. And no I don't mean crackers made by Martha Graham. (for those of you who don't understand...look her up. =]
 Next, fill the marshies with your melted chocolate.
 Close it up and spread chocolate on the outside (since they're marshmallows they'll stick together when you close them up.)
 Dip it in your non-Martha Graham crackers...
 Now freeze it!
 And enjoy!!!
 This is what happens when you do mass production...
So there you have it. They're s'mores but they're not. Hence the secret part. *wink*
Now go taste them! because that's what I'm about to do!
Say what? You haven't tasted them? 
Well no...but I gave my first batch to my wonderful neighbors. I haven't gotten feedback yet, but I have a feeling they will be gone pretty quickly in that house. =]
So go! They aren't even hard to make!

Comments

Popular Posts